We offer guaranteed, affordable removal of posts on Datingcomplaints.com. If we can’t get your post removed from the Dating Complaints website, you don’t pay.
View our current removal price list and request a quote by completing the form on this page.
Dating Complaints Overview
DatingComplaints.com is a newer site that was launched in 2014. The purpose of the site is to provide a place where you can “vent” your frustrations about someone you have dated.
The site featured two types of content:
- Helpful blog posts on dating, online dating, and general safety tips and advice for men and women
- User-submitted content which usually consists of legitimate complaints from an estranged boyfriend or girlfriend
User submitted content is a growing portion of the site, with most people wanting to share real life experiences with people they have dated. If you want to report that your ex-lover is a cheater, this is the place to do it.
What Should You Do If There’s A Dating Complaints Post About You?
If someone is upset with you and decides to write about it and submit their story to the Dating Complaints website, you may not even notice it until you Google yourself.
After finding the post, your first reaction will probably be to post a reply under the “Leave A Reply” section of the post, but this is one of the worst things you can do.
You should never comment on a Dating Complaints post about you.
1) You’re Emotional. First of all, having just found the complaint about you is going to throw you into an emotional state of mind. Responding while you are upset is never a good idea. The last thing you want to do is start name calling and getting into a “he-said, she-said” fight online. Everything you write is permanent!
2) Longer Content Ranks Better. By commenting, you’re making the post appear stronger to search engines like Google. The reason it gets stronger is because longer content usually ranks better.
So, if the original post about you was 200 words and you write a 200 word retort, now you’ve doubled the size of the post to 400 words. If other people chime in, you can see how this could begin to spiral out of control and before you know it, you’ve got a long post of 1,000 words or more targeting you!
The longer the content about you is, the more likely it will rank higher in Google.
So maybe when you first noticed the complaint it was on page 5 of search results when you Googled yourself, but after all the commenting, now it’s on page 1. Now it’s a big problem for your reputation – especially if you’re trying to date someone else and they Google you.
SodaHead reports that between 30-41% of people Google you before they go out with you.
Additionally, if you’re job hunting, negative content could hurt your chances of getting interviewed since 80% of employers Google you BEFORE inviting you to an interview. Besides that alarming stat, would you really want to have to explain yourself to potential employers or business partners?
3) Date Stamp Relevancy. Besides that, each comment comes with a date stamp which signals to Google that the post is current and relevant. Each new date added in a comment resends the same signal to Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Dating Complaints Removal Process
One approach is to let a sleeping dog lie, despite the emotions whirling inside you.
But your best bet is to get the post removed altogether and this is where we can help. We work diligently to get posts removed quickly from the DatingComplaints.com website.
View approximate timeline and the latest pricing on Dating Complaints removal or request a quote, so you can get on with your life.